Last modified: January 31, 2022
Website Access information:
- Whenever you visit any website, that website’s servers automatically record information that your browser sends. YESS automatically records and saves this information as well. This information can include items such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser identification information, and the date and time of your request.
- When YESS asks you for personal information (such as your name, email address, and an account password), this information is used solely to allow you to register for and login to your account. (YESS will also provide you with the ability to update or remove your account information at your request). YESS does not sell, or redistribute your information to outside agencies. YESS will never use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected.
- For payment processing purposes, YESS does not request credit card or other payment account information. YESS exclusively uses PayPal for all of our payment processing transactions; and as such, your transactions will be conducted exclusively through PayPal.
Use of Spam Filters:
- We will never send you unsolicited information. If you wish to receive a newsletter, or any documentation from us, you must register for the product. You will also have the option of opting out of any such product.
- When you send email or other communications to YESS, YESS may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries and respond to your requests.
Affiliated YESS Services on other sites:
- YESS offers some of our services on or through other web sites. Personal information that you provide will be sent to those sites in order to deliver the specified services. In those cases, you will be notified that your information is being transmitted. You will then have the option of completing the submission, or opting out of the submission. In all such cases, your information will never be transmitted without your prior consent.
Choices for personal information:
- When you register for an account, YESS will ask you to provide personal information. You can decline to submit the requested personal information, in which case YESS will not able to provide you with an account.
- YESS restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to disciplinary action, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.